No announcement yet.

Market Been Slow Lately For Used USA's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Been Slow Lately For Used USA's?

Is it just me, or has there not been much market lately on eBay and whatnot for USA Jackson's?

It's a bit disheartening - I plan to pick up an SL-1 or an older DK-1 in a month or so, but the market rears very little of either lately.

i dunno, there's always some on ebay.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      i dunno, there's always some on ebay.
      Yeah, really. I check 'em everyday to see if there is anything interesting that has been listed.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        Yeah, really. I check 'em everyday to see if there is anything interesting that has been listed.
        i always use the .co.uk site and there's always some £1.5+ usa jackson on there. if i search all areas, there's always a german retailer wanting near enough £3-4k
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

maybe they just don't want to sell to a little bitch lyke u.

p.s. <3

Comment

Originally posted by seafoamer View Post
            maybe they just don't want to sell to a little bitch lyke u.

p.s. <3
            Hi foamy!
            zuhuahhauhau:ROTF:
            Point!
            www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
              Hi foamy!
              zuhuahhauhau:ROTF:
              Point!
              sup d00d0rz!!!
              k00l to see some familiar user names up in this bitch!!!
              i figured since i've had an account here for over 3 years now, might as well start using it.

Comment

Am I on the ESP forum?
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                    Am I on the ESP forum?
                    Psychic Friends Network?

Comment

The prices for USAs on eBay don't seem much different now compared to the last several years, IMHO. Just last week a refretted '84 Soloist with a f*cked-up finish nabbed $1,500. Doesn't seem down to me. In all fairness, I haven't seen as many used USAs of more recent vintage on the Bay lately. There for awhile, it seemed like you could pick and choose from early-mid '90s USAs all day long on eBay. Haven't seen as many of those lately.

Comment

Last edited by eddyrox; 12-04-2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Just wait a little bit...Christmas and taxman are coming...a lot of used Jackson´s ahead

Comment

Originally posted by kinde69 View Post
                            Just wait a little bit...Christmas and taxman are coming...a lot of used Jackson´s ahead

Boy I hope so! IMO Ebay is slow right now. The past 2 weeks have sucked. and I sell two totally different items. I think Ebay's sellers are getting more centralizd. I mean, there are fewer "new sellers," than in previous years.

Paypal/Ebay fees? Increased complexity of BIN/Best Offer/Fixed Price/Live Auction? Too confusing for the new user?

I think Craigs List is also a factor. It sucks to package a guitar up, get rapedby the cost of a box [if you dont have one], and the inconvience of shipping it out. I think is someone can find a local buyer, even at a lower price - the headache's are less. And a local transaction means no Ebay fees.

Just my 2 Centavos...
                            Yo Quiero Jackson USA Neck Thru "J" Serial Numbered Customs!

Comment

Try finding Lefties on ebay! Or anywhere else for that matter.
                              http://www.trevor-jordan.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X