'06 Custom Shop Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '06 Custom Shop Soloist

Fuller's has a san dimas spec platinum pink 2 hum/floyd for $3200.Called to see if they would budge.No way.I can't imagine that there is a high demand.Wonder what the resae would be in the future?Love to own it but hate to take a chance.What do ya think?

That's way too much $ for that guitar. Shop around, you can find a better deal.

Comment

Isn't that one of the NAMM Shannon's?

Comment

Yes it is. Still too much money though....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
          Yes it is. Still too much money though....

agreed, Ian.
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Don't post prices here, you might get in trouble

Comment

I was just at Fuller's the other day and checked out some J/C's. Awesome collection of J/C's for sale but way overpriced.
              "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

A little advice about Fuller's.....They will negotiate prices, but you have to do it in person at the store. I don't know anyone that has any luck with them over the phone.

Comment

Is anyone actually suprised that Fuller's would have a price like this?

Comment

What I wanna know is your go in to Fullers and haggle what's the price gonna come down from if it's 3200..??? HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Comment

I don't think posting a retailer's given price is a problem, especially since the price is listed on Fuller's site. Posting the discount might be a problem, though. I like this one, except for the Floyd. If it had a Kahler, then I might have some GAS. However, I paid less than half that for an actual San Dimas Soloist, so a repro doesn't seem as much fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X