Jackson Serial Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksonRR View Post
    what's number were on regular USA select line in 1989 Ontario era ?
    Yo, Skwisgaar, there weren't any

USA Select started in 1990, w/ the U0 series.
    Last edited by RacerX; 03-27-2007, 12:35 AM.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Yo, Skwisgaar, there weren't any

USA Select started in 1990, w/ the U0 series.
      Hmm
      ok, so during 1989 year Jackson released only CS guitar ? No any other USA guitars? )))

Comment

Thanks for this link...i now know my Jackson Dinky is a 91' model, not a
        92'.

Comment

USA Select started in the mid-late 90s, actually. In 1990 they were known simply as <modelname> USA (Rhoads USA, Soloist USA, etc).

And there was no "U0" series, it was simply "U", as was proven when U10000 finally rolled out (and is still proven time and again with every USA Select neckthrough after that).

The "0" in the alleged "U0" series was the first zero in the serial which many confused for the letter "O" over the years.

There was no "J0" series, right? Right. So there was no "U0" series, either.
          Last edited by Newc; 03-27-2007, 05:58 AM.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonRR View Post
            Hmm
            ok, so during 1989 year Jackson released only CS guitar ? No any other USA guitars? )))
            There have been serial-number-confirmed reports that the USA and Pro models were shipped to dealers in 1989 and stamped with "J9xxxxx" serials on the Pros and I think someone here mentioned they have or have seen one with a "U9xxxx" number, or a dated receipt from 1989.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Guys please help, I need to sell my RR for medical reasons, but really cant figure out the info on serial
              its U18340

thank you, please help
              Sahin

Comment

Should be early 2007, tiny, tiny chance of it being late 2006.
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Why couldn't a new thread be started instead of resurrecting one from 10 years ago?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Never even noticed.
                    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
                    X