PC1 Purple Daze Has Landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC1 Purple Daze Has Landed!

Just got my new/used PC1 in Purple Daze, and thought I'd post a coupla pics:

This was a clear case of JCF-induced spending, as my PC1 lust was first aroused by a RedRum PC1 in the JCF Classifieds, but after much consternation, I decided that if I were to drop serious cash on one, it would have to be Purple Daze. Lo and behold, I check the JCF Classifieds the next week, and there's a beautiful Purple Daze PC1! Telling myself that it was fate, I went for it.

I was a little worried about the thicker neck, as I do love thin necks, but after playing the PC1, I find that the neck, while thicker, is quite comfortable. It also sounds great, and the Sustainer is really easy to use and a lot of fun to play with.

Whoa. Real nice. Love that finish, and that looks to be one of the nicer ones I've seen. Congrats.

Comment

Ah, there she is.

Enjoy it.

Comment

Just beautiful!!!
        "What's all this lying around shit!!" - Bluto

Comment

I love how the blue and the purple burst looks. That is omgsofuckensweet.

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Awesome! Love the colour. Hey John, do you want your Chlorine back? Just kidding man.
            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Love that color!
              NICE SCORE!
              -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                Awesome! Love the colour. Hey John, do you want your Chlorine back? Just kidding man.

Hey Mike, nah man. I'm digging the Rhoads too much to give her back! But there certainly is a lot of PC1s popping up on the board lately.

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                  Hey Mike, nah man. I'm digging the Rhoads too much to give her back! But there certainly is a lot of PC1s popping up on the board lately.
                  Hey John, I'm glad you're still digging the Rhoads. I'm digging the PC1 as well. The only problem is she's too pretty for me to actually play so in her case she stays. Unmolested. BTW, did you find the sustainer instruction sheet? No biggie if you didn't.
                  "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

nice guitar! How much did you shell out for it?

Comment

Yeah, she's a beauty - they play really well too. Great score.
                      Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Yeah really nice color on that. I always tell people how comfy those necks are.
                        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

WOW, beautiful.
                          I've been wanting a PC lately but I'd like a natural or solar.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                            I'm digging the PC1 as well. The only problem is she's too pretty for me to actually play so in her case she stays. Unmolested.)
                            Come on, you have to break her in at one point You know how it is
                            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Holy crap! That's a sweet top on that one.

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X