PC1 Purple Daze Has Landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
    Hey John, I'm glad you're still digging the Rhoads. I'm digging the PC1 as well. The only problem is she's too pretty for me to actually play so in her case she stays. Unmolested. BTW, did you find the sustainer instruction sheet? No biggie if you didn't.
    Mike, I did find the instructions. I will get them out in the mail tomorrow. Totally slipped my mind. Sorry man!

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
      I love how the blue and the purple burst looks. That is omgsofuckensweet.
      My thoughts exactly! Congrats, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
        Come on, you have to break her in at one point You know how it is
        Yes sir. I agree. Even though I'm not even close to being worthy around a beauty like her.
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
          Mike, I did find the instructions. I will get them out in the mail tomorrow. Totally slipped my mind. Sorry man!
          Thanks John. I'm just too retarded to figure out how the sustainer works.
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Damn, that is beautiful! Congrats

I really like these guitars (i.e. I want one!) and the purple daze or chlorine are my favs.
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Beautiful!My next purchase is one of these..............
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                Love that color!
                NICE SCORE!
                Yep, she sure is. There should be some instructions on the board if you search. I know between, RJ, myself and Bryan, we discussed the method in several threads.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Yep.. I had a pic somewhere in one of the threads of the control functions. It's not rocket science... just mess with it for a while. Pretty easy to figure out really.
                  -Rick

Comment

That finish is awesome. I have yet to play one of these. Must find a PC-1 to play.
                    Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                    www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                      Yep.. I had a pic somewhere in one of the threads of the control functions. It's not rocket science... just mess with it for a while. Pretty easy to figure out really.
                      I don't have time to search now but I remember it's in the thread I started about my PC1.

Comment

Seems to be a lot of people are getting these - at least on this board.

I think people are liking the tone of the wood combo of the body.

And I bet the preconception that you need an ultra thin neck to shred on is disappearing. Comfort is biggest issue with a neck IMO not width.
                        And when the neck is too thin it detracts from tone and resonance.
                        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I love the look of these guitars. They're really beautiful. I could see myself getting one in the next few years.

Comment

nice guitar .. but i like pointed headstocks more .. but that's just me anyway .. the guitar looks cool with the blue and purple.

Comment

Working...
                            X