• Show
Clear All

Wow. That's amazing.

Comment

Totally amazing!! Both of 'em!!
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Thanks fellows!

To answer some of the questions and comments...
        - Mustaine guitar is pretty beat up but most of the dings are touched up. The wings have gotten circa inch shorter due to damage, there is a grey area on the backside from the bullet belt scratches and the guitar has been refinished at least once and there has been a headstock repair which made the headstock shorter than normal. You can see that the truss rod cover reaches to second tuner where as normally in 86 it barely reached the first.
        - No I'm not rich and "only" have 15 guitars including a bass and two of them are for sale. I kept a second job for four years to fund guitars and now I'm always selling as many as buying as I want to play them all and maintain them properly.
        - Double Rhoads is in the plans but it won't be ferrari red.
        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RemCarr View Post
          BTW, did your yellow SD Bengal come from the states? If so that might be my old one...looks just like it!
          I got it from Witte but he got it from US (Mark) last summer. Mark said he got it 4 years ago from a vintage dealer in Ohio.
          I'd be interested to know if You have more info about this guitar.
          My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

gettin better all the time Jani....i want to come to finland

MOSH ON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Nice V's.
              I'm gassing for a KV2 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849 View Post
                I got it from Witte but he got it from US (Mark) last summer. Mark said he got it 4 years ago from a vintage dealer in Ohio.
                I'd be interested to know if You have more info about this guitar.
                Awsome gutiars, Jani! Any idea where the dealer is in Ohio? Just wondering if I know who it is.

Comment

What is it with you and Pebber?! you both seem to have an endless supply of awesome and unique guitars :|

congrats, they're very cool
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Damn, those are awesome! Congrats
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

The purple one!
                      Last edited by Rich#6; 12-08-2006, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Ya, that used to be mine - Johnny you know who the dealer is and they are not a 'vintage' dealer in the general sense of the word...unless it made its way thru a few other hands...

Man I have been tracking that thing down for several years I had no clue you had it - i regret the day it left me. If you ever decide to get rid of it please keep me in mind, I would love to get her back someday.

Comment

Holy shit dude. I worshiped that Megadeth guitar in HS. Been a MD fan since '84. Saw them live a few times back in the day and he played that very axe.

Comment

those are nice. Cool to have a bit of history in your collection.
                            my old guitar player had KVs. As bad-ass and metal as they are I just could never get used to playing one. Now a RR is another story ...

Comment

awesome guitars Jani, enjoy
                              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by DannyM View Post
                                Nice V's.
                                I'm gassing for a KV2 right now.
                                They are worth every penny. Get one NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X