My buddy's new Custom.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy's new Custom.....

My Buddy Shawn's latest custom...he is a Jackson endorser....he had a Bond for a while but wanted something different with a Floyd.....I like it. Check out his myspace page for more pics.

http://www.myspace.com/insidiousdecrepancy

Todd
    Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

The shape is a little "complicated"....but I like it! Do you think he'd be pissed if I copied his design and built one for $2000.00 less than what it cost him?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

"Xtreme" Warrior? Pretty cool.

Comment

Purely badass.

Comment

I love that shape
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

wasn't this guitar posted in another thread? post pix of the finished guitar when it's done
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ah, you know the guy?

I like his music... and the guitar. The cutouts work really well on the Warrior shape IMO, looks better than the stuff Pablo designed for NAMM.
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Yea we have been friends since high school. When we first met he came to my house and played through most of Rust in Peace and I thought that he was the greatest guitar player on the earth. He was almost as good then as he is now. I think that he had been playing for a little over 2 years then.... One of those naturally talented guys that just understands music.
                I will try to post more pics but he hasn't updated me with pics in a while, I like the shape and color scheme better than most of the xtreme Pablos that I have seen. it will end up with EMG's for sure.

Todd

Comment

that thing is hot! and that band is from houston! good to see another h-towner.
                  www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

I Like It !!!!

Comment

A Warrior with a twist. I like it, looks badass!
                      -Janne

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKETASS
                        that guitar owns...
                        ahh i see you've been a friend to the forums lately .... owns.... an on-line only word
                        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                          ahh i see you've been a friend to the forums lately .... owns.... an on-line only word
                          Huh? That's like adolescent slang from the late 90's... :p
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Congrats to him. I am not a fan of those extreme pointy gits but I like the black with green bevels....what did he do for inlays?

Comment

Fins with a reverse headstock I am pretty sure....

Comment

Working...
                              X