• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered my SL2H

Hi!

I'm a newbie.
    sigpic

I ordered my Blue Ghost Flame SL2H today. It will be here Friday (I paid a little extra for overnight delivery) I couldn't wait.

I tried one in a local guitar store. I hunted it down...so I could play a SL2H, before I bought one. I didn't want a "display" model, even if it was behind a glass case. I thought the guitar was awesome. I played alot of other guitars over the last couple of months, and I liked the Sl2H the best.

I currently have (3) Ibanez S-series guitars and a Ibanez SR400 Bass. I have some other guitars that aren't worth mentioning.

The one thing that stood out about the Jackson, was the quality.

S-man is now Soloist-man.

I can't wait.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

BTW... I already know. Post pics.

As soon as I get it. I'm taking pics.

In the meantime here are my S guitars. I hope I don't get banned.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome and congrats! You're going to love the SL2H. I have one in blue ghost flames also - awesome guitar!

Comment

A pensive moment: Me & my old SL2H

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey S-man, its Fire_Garden from the Ibanez forum, glad you got round to ordering it!!!
            If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              A pensive moment: Me & my old SL2H

Is that an E minor chord you're playing?
              Congrats on expanding your repertoire

Oh, welcome to the board and congrats on your new axe, S-man 
              Last edited by QuantumRider; 12-14-2006, 02:44 AM.
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Cool. Welcome to the board.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, for some crazy reason that I've yet to find out, my credit limit was reduced on the card I ordered the SL2H on. WTF??. I have a great credit rating. I just sent those people $1500 and paid the balance off last month. Needless to say I'm quite disappointed. I asked to put it on another card ,but I would have had to wait another 24 hours for verification and that would have put it past the weekend. I paid for overnight shipping, so I didn't seem to make sense to have to pay and then wait. Oh well...I'm bummed. I will get the SL2H it just won't be today.

I can't freakin believe that. What @ssholes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S-man View Post
                    Well, for some crazy reason that I've yet to find out, my credit limit was reduced on the card I ordered the SL2H on. WTF??. I have a great credit rating. I just sent those people $1500 and paid the balance off last month. Needless to say I'm quite disappointed. I asked to put it on another card ,but I would have had to wait another 24 hours for verification and that would have put it past the weekend. I paid for overnight shipping, so I didn't seem to make sense to have to pay and then wait. Oh well...I'm bummed. I will get the SL2H it just won't be today.

I can't freakin believe that. What @ssholes.
                    That sucks! Who'd you order it from?

Comment

I hate when those card companies do strange stuff. Crap, you'll get it soon enough and you will play your fingers off
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                      X