Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a wild color. Congrats.

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
    I was joking with Matt that this is gonna be the longest week or so ever cuz I have to go spend the holidays at my folks knowing this is on its way to my apartment.
    That why I had Matt overnight my own custom, which also arrived at his shop yesterday. Well, that and the fact that, for several weeks, I won't have much free time to play it after this weekend.

Comment

If you guys think this is wild in pictures, you really have to see it in person for the full effect. It's crazy!!! Nice job on the design Mike, and thanks for the business... I appreciate it!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Those abolone inlays really look nice on that. Goes really well with the metal flake paint. Congrats !
        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Ooooo sparkly. I too dig the blue binding and the upside down/reverse abalone sharkies. NICE JOB!

Comment

nothing like the feeling of new, ya know? congrats bro, enjoy it!!
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

coloured binding too? Crazy, man. Just crazy
              Hail yesterday

Comment

It's already been said, but that guitar is flat awesome. Nice job specing her out and what a Christmas present.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

How do the LSR's and the Floyd react together? Any problemas so far?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, that looks cool as hell!
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

very creative and unique. Exactly what a custom shop should be. I love it!
                        congrats man!!
                        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                        X