X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say PC1 myself.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

PC1. He is use to a bolt on. A neck through is a whole different animal with a different feel.

PC1 will have a familiar feel, great neck and tone.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Hmm maybe a PC1 is too much of what he already has... He wants a USA Jackson so i guess he wants some change

what is some...

Comment

Dk-1

If he liked your DK-1 well then it's a DK-1. I sure like mine . I also have a DK-2. Yes it's made in the Japan factory but it's most sweet too!!! Can't go wrong with a sl2ht also.

Comment

Doesn't the SL have a different neck profile than a DK-1? As well, the SL has a painted neck, and if he's used to an oiled Strat neck, that could be a factor.

However, if he's used to the thick-coated Strat necks, the SL might be more his bag.

Is there a Jackson dealer near you with a decent selection? He might try a few there.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

you cant go wrong with a soloist SL. comfy, versatile, great players. i think everyone should have at least one.

Comment

Working...
              X