What was 1996 price of Mustiane KV1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was 1996 price of Mustiane KV1?

I figure $1200.00, but I'm likely wrong. Also how did it effect prices of Import discontinued Mustaine KV Pros ? Is that when they droped value, or did they fluctuate and are now gaining value again?

Thanks!
    Dave

Retail price was 1795.00 usd plus 139.55 for the case. 1300 usd might be close to the best US dealer prices back then? I remember when I bought my first Jackson which was a MIJ KV2 and KV1 would have cost around 12 000 FIM here in Finland.
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Thanks Jani! Guess what, the guitar. KV SSM Mustaine Pro was damaged in shipping. The one you and Neilli owned !
      It might have made it okay, but DHL screwed the packaging up and now it's being sent back to British Columbia ! I just hope she's alright,my silver KV Pro.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. So You haven't seen yet if the guitar is harmed or just the packaging?
        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Still holding out hope, the seller was told there was a problem with the packaging and the guitar was being returned to him. I just pray to God it's the packaging and not the guitar. I should know for sure in these next couple days.

Comment

Good luck with the guitar, hope it survives

Comment

Boy, am I glad I live in the US. I'm not saying this as a knock on you guys overseas. But, between the cost in shipping and the potential for damge, it is almost seems as a crapshoot as to how and when you get your guitars.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Boy, am I glad I live in the US. I'm not saying this as a knock on you guys overseas. But, between the cost in shipping and the potential for damge, it is almost seems as a crapshoot as to how and when you get your guitars.
                Yep, it probably costs more than those guitars you normally go for just to SHIP them.
                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Actually I am in the USA, but ordered from Canada. I think it is expensive still to ship even from there to here. I'm on the East coast. Well, here's wishing good fortune. It's killing me not knowing yet if anything did or didn't happen to the guitar.
                  Last edited by caesar81; 01-05-2007, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X