Clear All

• J0431 - zebra-aa

thanks to Teemu for an excellent deal !

Awesome.

Comment

Nice one. Zebras kick ass.

Comment

sweet....
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

cool guitar

Comment

Pebber, now you need to finish it off with zebra headstock, like this!:

Comment

that's awesome Doug!
              what's the story behind that one?

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
                Pebber, now you need to finish it off with zebra headstock, like this!:
                Why stop there? Paint the neck, inlays, fretboard, logo and all.

Comment

Originally posted by pebber View Post
                  that's awesome Doug!
                  what's the story behind that one?
                  An original purple sparkle Soloist that was on ebay and nobody but me bid on a few years back! (price was great also!). I guess people think real zebras don't come in purple so no one else wanted it (good thing my favorite color is purple)!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                    Why stop there? Paint the neck, inlays, fretboard, logo and all.
                    Actually the back of the neck IS painted, in the same zebra. Having all those different purple/white lines come at me while I was playing confused the hell out of me for which fret I was on! I put a couple strips of white auto pinstripe just under the neck binding to 'block' off the graphic so I wouldn't get confused anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
                      Actually the back of the neck IS painted, in the same zebra. Having all those different purple/white lines come at me while I was playing confused the hell out of me for which fret I was on! I put a couple strips of white auto pinstripe just under the neck binding to 'block' off the graphic so I wouldn't get confused anymore!
                      Oh yeah? Well if that confuses you, imagine playing this sometime. :ROTF:

Comment

I'm confused just looking at the picture!

Comment

Working...
                        X