Clear All

• J0094 - the RESTORATION part 2

difficult to see the blue pearl, but Mark assured me it looks badass

Nice~!
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I love that, dude. Especially SSS.

BTW, did you see that blue with red pearl Soloist on Ebay recently? A very cool effect with lighting. I think the white w/blue will look even better.

Comment

looking good
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          did you see that blue with red pearl Soloist on Ebay recently?
          no.. I didn't.. any link or pic?

Comment

Killer finish job. Looks like new.

Comment

Originally posted by pebber View Post
              no.. I didn't.. any link or pic?
              http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Soloist-...em250071955489

Someone got it for a steal.

Comment

J0094 is officially finished, and ready to ship back to Belgium. I'll let Peter post the pics, but she turned out nice! This has been an exciting project for me, as I really love restoration work (after all, it's my business!). I like doing mods and refins, but this one was really a cool experience.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

SWEET ive got a red W/blue pearl 86 soloists. doesnt photo well but inperson it looks great & outside in sunlight it looks even better.

Comment

you can see the blue flip if you look closely at where the neck meets the body. there's a smidge of blue there.

awesome color(for an awesome axe!)

Comment

SSS, sssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06 View Post
                        you can see the blue flip if you look closely at where the neck meets the body. there's a smidge of blue there.

awesome color(for an awesome axe!)
                        Yep, the blue pearl is very very subtle over white. In dim lighting you can't even tell it's there. In the sunlight it looks very cool though.
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

last pics before she returns home:

Thanks Mark!

Comment

Wow man, she turned out stunning. Beautiful work, Mark! Congrats, Peter!
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X