Just got this guitar off ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got this guitar off ebay

Hey, I don't know what model this is, it's a left handed jackson guitar could anyone tell me please. Although I think that it's a DK2L but I'm not sure.

there are more pics here:

Comment

Looks like a lefty DK2 to me also. The trem and pickups are is not stock. Looks like a real Floyd Rose and EMGs , nice upgrades.
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

The guitar also has EMG's on it, but I don't know what kind of EMG's these are. Could anyone also tell me that? like can you tell just by taking a look what kind of EMG's there are.

Comment

That should be a dk2l modified with an original floyd and emgs. What's the serial on it?
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

The trem and pickups are is not stock.
            wht does that mean brother?

Comment

The serial no. is:

Comment

better stuff, not the orginal
                hardware that comes on the guitar
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

How much do those emg's cost? and what about the floyd rose?

Comment

Floyd Rose brand new in the US $150.00 USD or more . EMGs I am going to say around $150.00-$200.00 USD as I am not up on my EMG prices.
                    Mike
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

The pickups look like an EMG-81 (silver logo) and two EMG-SA (gold logo). That config is very popular.

As for prices, look around on the 'net - there are plenty of online dealers who sell both the Original Floyd Rose and EMG pickups.

Comment

Alright, thank you people !

Comment

Working...
                        X