KV2 transparent red or amber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2 transparent red or amber?

I've seen a trans green and a blue KV-2, but I've never seen a trans red or amber sunburst one, are they not that common? Any pix?

P.S. I mean KV-2, the regular model you can get at a store, not any custom, import, or whatever, just KV-2's.
    Last edited by LEOKV2; 01-26-2007, 09:33 PM.

You have seen a trans green KV2?
    May I politely ask you for a link to the pics of it?

And I haven't found any pics of trans red or amber sunburst KV's either on my harddrive. Except my own amber sunburst KVX10, but you didn't ask for that one.
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I've seen KV imports in cherry burst - I'm sure you'll find pictures of them online. A crowd in the UK were selling them by the bucket-load. But I don't think I've seen a KV2 in trans red. I guess they look quite like the trans. red RR, rather than trans. red KV2T (which is trans. mahogany rather than having a trans. maple top)?

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
      You have seen a trans green KV2?
      May I politely ask you for a link to the pics of it?
      I know you love your TG Jacksons. I thought I had a picture of a KV2 in TG, but I just have an RR1T, SL2 and a picture of an SLATQH (which, I believe, belonged to someone here).

Comment

I may have some pics of trans color KVs. If not, I know I have a couple rhoads pics with those colors. Shoot me your email and I'll send them to you.

Comment

Thanks for the pics, ken! You rock!!!
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Hi Johnny, you already sent me an email with pics before, but the only KV-2's were a trans green, a trans blue and the other pics were from imports and a couple custom shops I think, that's why I'm asking again. Thanks anyway

Comment

I just looked through my files again. You're right about the KV pics but I do have pics of an amber burst, cherry burst and burnt cherry burst rhoads if that helps. Let me know.

Comment

So, my guess is that a trans red KV-2 is fairly rare, if not, impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
                  So, my guess is that a trans red KV-2 is fairly rare, if not, impossible?
                  Definitely not impossible. Trans red KV2s are out there - just need to look. Here's a couple I found with a couple minutes of surfing. Not the best pics but but you get the idea.

http://www.kurosawagakki.com/

http://www.iwantguitars.com/store/?product=11201

You could always contact one of our dealer sponsors and they would be able to check the current Jackson inventory for you. They might even be able to get you some better pics.

Comment

Johhny:

The one at Ed Roman's (iwantguitars.com) is not a KV-2 Jackson.

The one at the Japanese page can't be enlarged, it's just an avatar picture.

Comment

Have you guys checked the gallery out? Some lucky bastige has an amber burst kv-2, looks pretty sweet:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                      Gotta get away from here.
                      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Yep, saw that one, BUT, he swapped the hardware for black. I need to see totally standard KV-2's in trans red, amber, etc.

Comment

I've got a trans red KV2. It's beautiful. Sorry no pics at this time.

Comment

I have a trans green KV-2. Got it on Ebay a little while ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140052742588

Comment

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
                              Yep, saw that one, BUT, he swapped the hardware for black. I need to see totally standard KV-2's in trans red, amber, etc.
                              Guess you didn't really look that good, then. Pictures show it with original chrome hardware as well as the much improved black:
                              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                              Gotta get away from here.
                              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                              X