Show Me The Maple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacBeth View Post
    That one is awesome! Can you get use a close up of the neck and the flamed finish?
    Hard to get a good pic of. I'll try to snap one in the next couple of days, though. Most intense flamed maple neck I've ever seen, though. Bar none.

Comment

That's cool, thanks! Love to look at those, but I'll think i've never played one.
      "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Mike that PC1 looks insanely beautiful. I want one fo those SOOOOOOOO BAD!

WHat's the other model though, some kind of PC without a sustainer?

Comment

Wow. Nicest flames I've ever seen that weren't on a 50's paul.

Just stunning man.

Son Of Spy
          1976 Gibson Mk53
          1988 Charvel Model 3
          1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by mike2731 View Post
            Flame maple board? I just got this today. My first USA Jackson. I opened up the case picked it up and played it, and said "where have you been all of my life"!!

BTW, Mr C, you got my signature blue holoflash! I had Mitchel do one for me early last year on a Baretta II. He had mine in the custom gallery for that finish! They're unreal in person! Cool stuff...

WOW bro, that one hurts! Although it resembles my Charvels more then it does Jacksons, Its what I collect and play as well.

Did anyone see the Pointy Jackson neck for sale on ebay?
            I thought it was a fair deal at $300 with a Floyd, a San D neck plate, and some pots.. I asked to buy it now, and the seller refused. I thought he was a fool...... A fool who watched his Auction close at darn close to $800! Maple pointy is not turning into an easy find for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mike2731 View Post
              Flame maple board? I just got this today. My first USA Jackson. I opened up the case picked it up and played it, and said "where have you been all of my life"!!

BTW, Mr C, you got my signature blue holoflash! I had Mitchel do one for me early last year on a Baretta II. He had mine in the custom gallery for that finish! They're unreal in person! Cool stuff...

My Main Rig:
              '87 Charvel Model 4A
              Peavey KB100 amp
              Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
              '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
              '05 Ibanez RG320FM
              '86 Ovation Pinnacle
              '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
              '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

As promised, better pics of the flamed neck. Pics still don't do it justice - clear flame is hard to photo well. Best I could do, though...

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                  As promised, better pics of the flamed neck. Pics still don't do it justice - clear flame is hard to photo well. Best I could do, though...

That's insane.....

Comment

Since we're showing off our maple boards...
                    Here's a couple of mine. A liitle Flame and a little Quilt.
                    The Flame is pretty hard to photgraph.

Shredder... that is one sick neck!
                    Last edited by rjohnstone; 02-05-2007, 01:22 PM.
                    -Rick

Comment

Mmm, maple! Sorry, it's a Charvel, but it is a pointy.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bro Zero, those flames are cool... where did u get that? Must be real expensive as well...

I dig those flame but isn't it too showy to be played? I won't want to dirty them with my sweat... haha...

Comment

Nooobster, I think you meant me? If so, the neck is clearcoated, so no worries about sweat or dirt. As to where I got it, it's right on the headstock: Jackson custom shop.

Comment

Yeah... I meant you (pointing at shreddermon)... haha, sorry... my bad... it is 12am at my end... I am already partially in dream land (didn't see that it was a quote)

Comment

God Damn Pat, that flame on that neck is sick!
                              and I know I'm in the minority her but I actually like that PC-1 headstock!
                              gives it it's own character.
                              that may be my favorite guitar out of your collection.
                              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Noobster View Post
                                Bro Zero, those flames are cool... where did u get that? Must be real expensive as well...

That seems to be exactly the problem... These damn PC1's are not only way harder to find than your usual Soloist (at least second-hand) but they also seem to be way more expensive than your average high-end Jackson. If people are not selling them, that must mean they really ARE kick-ass guitars. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Comment

Working...
                                X