Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool, and welcome!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

We also want to see the poster in the last photo. I refuse to be duped into listening to christian death metal again.

Last time that happened I almost gave all my money for salvation. Fuckers.

Comment

AWESOME! Sweet guitar. Looks like it could hurt someone

Comment

Strat God Music
          http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Fuckin amazing dude!
            the control layout is perfect!

it's like any of my ML's except a little smaller and a tad more evil!

fuckin amazing Dude!

I want one now! in a 7 string with a bit bigger sized body!

and a V style headstock!
            KILLER!

Chris

Comment

I think that is a Pablo! It's scarry!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Good Friggin Night that thing is badass!!! Congratulations. How long did it take to get, if I may be so bold.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                  We also want to see the poster in the last photo. I refuse to be duped into listening to christian death metal again.

Last time that happened I almost gave all my money for salvation. Fuckers.
                  With the cool song I just listened to on the Viral Load webpage, SkillSawdomy, as well as looking at the names of some other songs, I somehow don't think it's Christian Death Metal.
                  :ROTF:
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What are you talking about? Pablo? Good Friggin Night?

Comment

Masterbuilder Pablo Santana is one of the guys who has worked in the custom shop forever, he designed some really crazy-pointy bodies recently (pictures should still be in CS archive).

I think "Good Friggin Night that thing is badass!!!" was meant to be a nicer version of "Holy Fucking Shit that thing is badass!!!"
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Aren't you that dude from insidious decrepancy? My friend has your cd and it kicks ass!
                        ----------
                        Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                          Masterbuilder Pablo Santana is one of the guys who has worked in the custom shop forever, he designed some really crazy-pointy bodies recently (pictures should still be in CS archive).

I think "Good Friggin Night that thing is badass!!!" was meant to be a nicer version of "Holy Fucking Shit that thing is badass!!!"
                          Yeah, that was my attempt at not being so fucking vulgar. I guess I blew that to shit!

Comment

Just listened to a few of your tunes, and HOLY SHIT!!! What are you running that thing into??

Absolutely KiLLeR tOnE!!±@£#¤¢% Especially on "cockroach cumrag" and "feasting on ovaries" (wtf kind of song names are those )
                            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

the guitar is awesome, but the vocals and drummers kinda kill it, and where's the bass?!?!?!?!?!?
                              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Was that badass axe used on any of the tunes on your myspace page?
                                |My CSG gallery|
                                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                                X