it's back!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    the guitar is going to be in much better hands now. someone needs to explain to shawn the difference between picks and sticks.

I am VERY excited to now own a more conservative duo of JCF guitars. Tim's was decidedly liberal and didnt get along with my other guitars.
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

can you blame the guitar for not wanting to dress up like the girl elephant for you?
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

:ROTF: This is too funny. Congrats to Tim, and Shawn for unloading the bastard step child!
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I guess I missed most of the fireworks. Oh well.

Glad you have her back, Tim.

Comment

Here's some Big Red eye candy for y'all.

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Congrats, Tim!! I will never get tired of seeing Big Red. It is the center piece of my meager collection.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Congrats Tim. My Big Red is currently the ony U.S.A. guitar I own. And its not leaving. They are awesome guitars arent they.

Comment

Working...
                X