I want a Jackson bad!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a Jackson bad!!!

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and I'm really on the lookout for a nice Jackson ATM. I'd really like a PC1 since I can't stand rosewood boards and I'm a huge Def Leppard fan but they seem to be extremely difficult to find (specially over here in Italy).

I've also been considering a Soloist and some guy over here is selling this one saying it's a custom shop american model:

Now, I'm pretty clueless about Jackson models so I don't really know if that's a good guitar for the price he's asking (1000€). I'd really like to get a high quality instrument. What do you guys think? Is she worth it? I really love the looks of that but maybe I should keep looking for a PC1... (btw any of you guys wanna sell me yours? )

THX for the help!

If you want a PC 1, then I would say to hold out for 1. I don't think that is a standard paint job on that soloist, so I would say that it's a custom. It should have a serial # starting with a J if it is. I don't dig it though. Looks like a gay unicorn puked on it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3 View Post
      If you want a PC 1, then I would say to hold out for 1. I don't think that is a standard paint job on that soloist, so I would say that it's a custom. It should have a serial # starting with a J if it is. I don't dig it though. Looks like a gay unicorn puked on it or something.
      :ROTF:

Jack

Comment

that looks like a bolt-on which makes it a dinky. Looks like late 80's with the 3 mini toggles. Get the serial number and if it says San dimas or ontario on the neck plate

Comment

Not all rosewood is the same. I bet if you land an AT you'd be surprised at the rosewood. My Soft AT came with Brazilian, and it's nothing like the crud Gibson puts out. My Anderson has Madagascar, and it's the same story. Just smooth and resonant.

Comment

That finish is "Tye Dye" in one of its many variations. Does appear to be a bolt on, likely a Dinky.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
              That finish is "Tye Dye" in one of its many variations. Does appear to be a bolt on, likely a Dinky.
              They made Dinkies and Fusions with that finish, didn't they?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hope they have weed in Italy to go with that paint job....

Comment

Screw all you haters!:ROTF: I think that paintjob is badass =)

-Nate
                  Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That one is better.

The first one reminds me of a pinata or something.

Or maybe one of those bumper stickers of pride.

I don't know.

Maybe I need some acid?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah Budman's is great. That other one looks like a gay unicorn puked on it from eating all the candy in the pinata.
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Guy says the serial number is 001294. No letters. I'm guessing it's not a CUstom then.......?

Comment

Not a custom.
                              001294 = 1991 regular production

Hold out for a PC1.
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X