Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
    I gotta agree 100%

Those stock pickups weren't good for much other than being a magnet able to hold a shopping list on the refrigerator.
    + 2..on the stock pups

On mine, the routes are still stock also,,what i did was similar to what Mountiandog did,,,
    but i just cut the tabs off,( as i only use EMG's anyway )
    bevled/shaved the bottom of the pups so they would go in and fit tight,,then i had Dave(Budman) make me special Pup rings that fit really tight around the EMG, and have 2 staggered holes that you can put 2 screws into the body's stock pup mounting holes, so it all looks neat and tidy. which i have to get with dave here soon for some more as i'm useing the fatter prototype on the red one and still have to convert the white one.
    and EMG 89's at 18V rules in a Warrior

MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
      One of these Drabicki One of these days !:ROTF: How the hell you been Joel?
      Maybe one of these days if I suddenly lose my mind
      I've been doing good bro...holding off on buying more guitars and concentrating on getting the new car paid off. So far so good....what's going on with you?

And Mosh....still love the bolted steel bro!
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

Those original pickups are believed to be Armstrong units. Not bad if they are linked to the active circuit, which was the JE-1500 as used on the Fusion. This is my Warrior Pro Dragon with EMG-89 in the bridge and EMG-SA at the neck. The paint hides the routing that was really necessary to get the EMG in there...

And I still have Ken's old Jigsaw Warrior USA all original, and those stock pickups get the job done...
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
        X