Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woohoo! Another great day of deliveries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo! Another great day of deliveries!

It was June 15th 2006 when I received this:

TODAY the same thing happened! Right behind me there is an hard shell case and a small pack full of vinyls just delivered. You want to know what's inside the case? You want to know which awesome vinyls I just received?!

Well, you have to wait cos I'm at the office right now!
    If you don't care go read another thread then!
    And btw, no, I'm not in the wrong section.

This sounds awesome!!! I don't dare to guess!
    äss howl

Comment

Here we go!

Jackson SL1 Trans Black
      serial is U13044 built in september 2003.
      The finish looks soooo sweet! Needless to say I'm in love!
      Strings sucks and fretboard need to be cleaned but the guitar is in awesome condition, no scratches or dings. The only issue is by some oxidated (sp?) fret.

More pics!

Comment

Congrats! I like the finish on that one a lot! Where did you buy it from?

A little bit of fine #0000 steel wool will do wonders to the frets .

Comment

Cool guitar, kick ass vinyl! Where'd you get those??
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Nice one, I love flame tops with transparent finishes

Comment

Thanks guys! I bought everything on ebay.

Comment

Congrats on your recent purchases. The Soloist looks very nice. Good luck with it.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Great looking guitar, congrats!
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

dude wierd...... i was listening to rock you like a hurricane right when isaw the scorpions vinyl
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

That's one beautiful Soloist! Nice looking flame maple!

Comment

trans black is by far my fav jackson trans finish. goes well with ebony board and pearl sharkies!!!
                        I saw a trans black kv2 a while ago that was beyond sweet.

Comment

Nice guitar. However, The New Order was a much better album
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Agreed! That's why I bought it way before PWYP, in vinyl of course

Comment

Nice guitar, cool side note: PWYP was recorded live for the most part! Only a few solo overdubs, cool record.
                              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                              X