Swee-tone pics, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swee-tone pics, anyone?

I've done the search here and Google. Not much pics other than the factory shots. Anyone own one and would like to share pics and comments on it? I'm interested in the archtop or bent top dual humbuckers.
    Mahalo.......

Try ebay completed? That's about the only place I've seen one.

Comment

Here's the one I had.

Wish I'da kept it
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Wow...........those all look awesome. Much better than those factory pics online. Jacksonite are those yours?

Comment

Gorgeous guitars!

Comment

Yes please!
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Comment

Awesome guitar dd3keegs. Why would Jackson discontinue this model? I would be all over one of these if they were in production.

Comment

Just as an FYI, Jackson still produces Spruce top soft archtops in the custom shop. I think they just went high end with it. Pable Santana makes them, but they are indeed rare. I have one and it's my best guitar. I'm guessing they stopped making them because of the necks and heads. The new ones have the Soloist neck and pointy head.

Comment

Though it's an import, Mark Morton's MM1 signature model is based on a modified Swee-Tone Jazz'R.

This is one similar to what should be arriving to me next week, Old School Burst.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

its growing on me
                        äss howl

Comment

I'm diggin that shorter gibby scale. Should = more chunky chunky riffs.

Comment

All the Swee-Tones have a 25" scale (think PRS, Carvin). Mark's model has the 24.75" Gibson scale.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X