Discountinued graphics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discountinued graphics!

Sorry, but I've been absent for long time. Is this true that Jackson has discontinued some graphics finishes from USA series this year?

I think so.....pile o skulls I believe is one of them

Comment

I see ebay dealers trying to cash in on this, or at least influence people to buy because of this. I don't panic shop, sorry guys.

Comment

Graveyard also! I can't find it in their website

Comment

I think they might have discontinued graveyard prior to this year

Comment

Are they going to stop all graphics in future? It's a pity if the do so!

Comment

Graveyard and Pile O Skulls were discontinued because Dan Lawrence is the only one who paints them and Dan is no longer doing USA Select guitars. These finishes can still be ordered and Dan will still do them, but only on Custom Shop guitars. In other words, start saving your pennies!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks Matt,

Now I feel better. I thought that they may stop graphics slowly but you made me feel better. I live them and as soon as I collect enough money I will get the second graphic that could be even SL1.

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                Graveyard and Pile O Skulls were discontinued because Dan Lawrence is the only one who paints them and Dan is no longer doing USA Select guitars. These finishes can still be ordered and Dan will still do them, but only on Custom Shop guitars. In other words, start saving your pennies!

Comment

so bolted steel is spared. good. that's my fav among all the current graphics.
                  I wish they add the checkered skull to USA standard. why not? it must be easy to do.

Comment

I love it to, currently a dream for me but should become real soon! I think some graphics like graveyard and pile need more work than bolted still!

Originally posted by withmyshadow View Post
                    so bolted steel is spared. good. that's my fav among all the current graphics.
                    I wish they add the checkered skull to USA standard. why not? it must be easy to do.

Comment

There is currently a new pile o skulls graphic hanging in the store I work at, the price is okay but I'm sure can be negotiated if anyone is interested.

just ask

Chris

Comment

Hey, which store do you work at which carries Jacksons in Hamilton? I'm also located there, and I haven't found any...

Oh, and how the hell do I get there by bus, assuming I live on Main St W?

Comment

yeah, as far as I know, my finish is discontinued also...Silver Swirl.
                          Looks good in person.
                          I wish those 2 finishes ^^ were not discontinued. They were really unique, IMO.

Comment

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/JACKS0NESP/
                            if anyone wants to see my ke2 in silver swirl..not the best pics.

Comment

Better order all Your graphics soon as rumor has it graphic work will start be sent out to the vast array of Mexican artists soon.
                              Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

Working...
                              X