Pre-Fender Jackson RR1T logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Fender Jackson RR1T logo

I've got pre-Fender Jackson RR1T, serial UO8155, which makes it 2000. The logo on the headstock looks like decal (like Shannon Soloist have), not pearl. I also have Jackson SL1 from 1999 (also pre-Fender era, serial UO7520) and it has pearl logo on headstock. I used to have Jackson SL2 (Fender era) and it had pearl logo. Dont get me wrong i dont consider my RR1T being fake, its 100% original and sounds fucking killer. I am just interested in that fact. Is there anything special about my guitar? Thanks!

Last edited by ambitotpuphang; 02-15-2007, 08:42 AM.

Nothing special. Mine has the same logo. It seems that some RR1T's got "our" logo andd some got the pearl one. I personall like the way this logo looks. Mine has been modified a bit.

Last edited by StukaJU87; 02-15-2007, 08:45 AM.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That Fender/ PRE Fender thing..is just a stupid E-Bay thing...(at least people on this forum say so)...
      And IMO the guitars are the same as they were...
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I didnt want to bash any era, just wanted to describe the guitar i've got. I've had pre-Fender and Fender era Jackson and i think they are both awesome (and i am damn picky about every aspect).

Comment

Nice Nice Nice!!
          Like the "non-tremolo" RR a lot.
          - I have a floyd rosed one -
          SEPTYCAL GORGE MySpace page
          SEPTYCAL GORGE official website

Comment

My 2005 RR1T Black/Gold Pinstripes has the same non-MOP logo. Doesn't really bother me that much. I actually like how it looks.
            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

> has the same non-MOP logo.
              > Doesn't really bother me that much. I actually like how it looks.

+1
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Scott bring that RR1T tonight...you wont be needing it anymore :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
                  Scott bring that RR1T tonight...you wont be needing it anymore :ROTF:
                  Yeah....ok.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen it done both ways on RR1Ts. I think the non-pearl decal is a nice "vintage-ish" touch, and in line with the originality of the string-through set-up on RRs.

Comment

another fan of the non-mop logo. scott, nice touch with the bridge change; i'd want to do the same if i had an rr1t.

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                      X