Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop soloist

Hello guys,

I just wanted to share with you the new beauty I just got : my absolute dream guitar : The Hellraiser Soloist :

It arrived after exactly 2 years, 1 month and 1 week after I placed the order, and it's very, very, very, very long. The guitar is a dream to play, the finish and everything is OK. I had only one problem, when they finished the guitar, the Jackson guys forgot the three scaloped frets, so the guitar needed to come back to factory to finish what they have missed, which is not quite serious when you buy a guitar at this price and you wait so much time.

I really thank Matt @ Matt's music who was such a cool guy, and it was a pleasure to deal with him a second time (the first time was for my graveyard soloist).
    What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Wow!!!
    Did you have to get copyright permission for that?

Comment

Wow!! Graphic came out great! And reverse sharkfins + reverse headstock rule!

Comment

Well, I ordered it more than two years ago, and I began to ask matt about it several months before. The copyright thing wasn't at that time very clear, and as the official site is updated once every ten years, they were proposing the Hellraiser finish in their list of custom options, I think that's why I didn't have much trouble. Maybe Matt helped me on that a little bit? He's such a great guy!

Comment

Looks cool man! Reverse headstocks are so kickass!

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
            Wow!! Graphic came out great! And reverse sharkfins + reverse headstock rule!
            I don't know if it's the same for you, but there's no way a picture can give this graphic justice. It's 1000 times better in real!

I have a question for the guys who also have guitars with painted pickups, do you need to take special precautions for the care? Do the pick can put scratches on it?

Comment

Originally posted by SLY View Post
              I don't know if it's the same for you, but there's no way a picture can give this graphic justice. It's 1000 times better in real!

I have a question for the guys who also have guitars with painted pickups, do you need to take special precautions for the care? Do the pick can put scratches on it?
              I have those same pickup covers on one of my guitars and the best way to avoid any problems is dont play at all, remove before playing or get an extra set of pickup covers painted. LOL.

Comment

Looks great. Congrats.

Dan's work always amazes me. The dude is hugely talented.

Comment

wow......that is simply friggin gorgeous! Quite possibly one of the nicest soloists I've seen yet.....congrats to you, sly!
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Killer guitar!!!! Congrats.

Comment

Thank you very much bros!

Comment

Awesome guitar. Congrats.

Comment

Damn i really dig you soloists. Excelent taste in guitars!

Comment

Looks awesome. Hellraiser is just one of those graphics which shows Dan at his best!
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That came out beautiful. Good luck with it.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X