Help about USA Custom DK1 - Yellow Bengal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripster003 View Post
    On the back of the headstock there is a circular round RED sticker with the white number 61 on it at the tip of the back side of the headstock (after the high E tuning peg).
    My DK1 had that, and it was shown at NAMM, so maybe that's the case with this one as well...
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Sounds like they put a custom plate # on a DK1 just because it was made for display at NAMM.

Comment

While it is unlikely that someone would order a custom shop so close to the specs as a DK1, it is not out of the question. Someone could have very well done it exactly like that just thinking it would have a better quality if it were a true custom shop. And the newer Bengal finishes do have more orange in the middle. Here is one in my shop and there is a mot more orange in the middle as oppsed to older Bengal Finishs.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
          While it is unlikely that someone would order a custom shop so close to the specs as a DK1, it is not out of the question. Someone could have very well done it exactly like that just thinking it would have a better quality if it were a true custom shop. And the newer Bengal finishes do have more orange in the middle. Here is one in my shop and there is a mot more orange in the middle as oppsed to older Bengal Finishs.

That's a sweet Kelly. I like them better than the standard body types of the Dinky's and Soloists. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I thought DK's were imported from Denmark...uh i mean Japan =)
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I love the yellow bengal, but not with the orange on them. I have seen them without. Jack.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X