Talk me out of selling my KV2X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk me out of selling my KV2X

I have #6 of only 10 made. I absolutely love this guitar, but as much as I love it, it is not as comfortable as my RR1 for me. I want another RR1 and am considering ordering a semi custom Jackson Stars KS-J2 kelly star. Every time I look at it, I can't imagine getting rid of it, but ...

If that's how you feel.. then you´ll miss it and later on you´ll wish you kept her. Keeeeeep!
    äss howl

Comment

DO NOT DO IT!! (Unless you sell it to me... )

I sold one of my favorite Custom Jacksons one time, to get another guitar, regretted from day 1. I was lucky enough to hunt it down and get it back 2 years later...

It's a bad idea.
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

post pix of it, and i'll tell you whether or not to get rid.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Whats a "Jackson Stars" ?

Comment

äss howl

Comment

Originally posted by Otränad View Post
              If that's how you feel.. then you´ll miss it and later on you´ll wish you kept her. Keeeeeep!
              I know you're right. Patience is a virtue that was not bestowed upon me unfortunately. It's a badass guitar (the KV) and I know I'll hate myself for getting rid of it if I do.

Comment

I take it it's like a japanese Jackson custom shop?

Comment

Keep It!
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Don't sell a limited run for a plain old RR1 or a Japanese stars. I'll have to kick your ass! How is that

Comment

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                        Don't sell a limited run for a plain old RR1 or a Japanese stars. I'll have to kick your ass! How is that
                        As much as I need a good ass kicking, I am most likely gonna keep it. I'll post pics tonight.

Comment

This one?

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

JAckson Stars is basically Japanese made Jackson for domestic market in Japan. Good quality stuff.

Comment

Nice WTS ad, newb.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X