Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
    that and the fact that he is "invisible"
    Invisible mode is cool, huh? I can see all the other invisible members, too.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

but im not invisible, and I can see you
      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

LOL Peek-a-boo!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

...and put it on the correct User - it's on Jacksonite
          nah that was me doing that

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
            Because I am a rule circumventing newb dick. Read the posts from the other gods of this forum. Not anywhere did this say "Hey someone buy my shit!!!" If I wanted to ask for offers I would've said "Hey, someone make me an offer" I thought some serious jackson owners would have some much needed insight not to make a stupid decision. Of course, here will come more "Whatever newb" posts or whatever. Let's just remove th e post and ban me
            Dude, nobody would tell you to sell that unless they indeed wanted to buy it......at least not anyone on this board. Are there Gods on this forum....yes, and they're usually quiet unless someone stirs the pot. I don't think you intentionally tried to do so, but, the post could be construed that way. Either way, don't sell that. It's unique. Now if you wanted comparisons of sound and playability for other models, that may have been a more p.c. way to ask these questions. Every Newb on every board gets a little hazing.....don't let it get your panties in a bunch....there is a lot of great info here. The "Gods" as you refer to them are a wealth of free knowledge too... Lurk and use the search function and you'll see that. Anyways, hang around a bit and you'll see things here are great....as Sully always says..... "GOOD TIMES!!!!"

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Invisible mode is cool, huh? I can see all the other invisible members, too.
            but im not invisible, and I can see you
            Are you guys like the people on that show? You know...on the list? Are you Heroes???? If so.....GOD HELP US!!!!!!!!
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

*hides head in shame

instock inventory

Comment

*hides head in shame
                Ok...so Joe can be invisible.....what power do you have????
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                  Dude, nobody would tell you to sell that unless they indeed wanted to buy it......at least not anyone on this board. Are there Gods on this forum....yes, and they're usually quiet unless someone stirs the pot. I don't think you intentionally tried to do so, but, the post could be construed that way. Either way, don't sell that. It's unique. Now if you wanted comparisons of sound and playability for other models, that may have been a more p.c. way to ask these questions. Every Newb on every board gets a little hazing.....don't let it get your panties in a bunch....there is a lot of great info here. The "Gods" as you refer to them are a wealth of free knowledge too... Lurk and use the search function and you'll see that. Anyways, hang around a bit and you'll see things here are great....as Sully always says..... "GOOD TIMES!!!!"

Are you guys like the people on that show? You know...on the list? Are you Heroes???? If so.....GOD HELP US!!!!!!!!
                  Thanks dude. I will keep my panties bunchless. I SWEAR this was not intended to be trolling for bids on my guitar. I see how it could be construed that way. It really is my least comfortable to play live. Usually I like to keep my RR propped up on my left thigh when shredding. I can't do that when using my KV. I have to stand with all my weight on my right leg and prop it on the right side which throws me off. This is why I have viewed this as my most expendable guitar even though it's probably my nicest. I know to get rid of it would be lame and I would most certainly regret it. I guess sometimes I need someone to tell me something I already know.

I apologize to all those whom this thread may have come across wrong to.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                    Ok...so Joe can be invisible.....what power do you have????
                    I can magically make guitars reduce in price

instock inventory

Comment

I can magically make guitars reduce in price
                      Now THAT my friend is a superpower indeed!!!! LOL

Comment

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                        X