Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes you'd wish stock USA Jacksons had (maybe they'll listen...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My request is to move the volume knob away from the treble pickup. Other than that my SL2H is perfect.

Oh, and bring back the silver dragon grfx.

Comment

One more suggestion: more guitars with mahogany bodies.

Comment

Korina

Comment

Originally posted by mistersnazzy View Post
          One more suggestion: more guitars with mahogany bodies.
          +1,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and 24.75 Scale

How about a new Fusion with a mahogany body and 1(preferably) or 2 hums Forgot a thicker neck profile

Jack.
          Last edited by slayer; 03-04-2007, 09:20 PM.

Comment

All solid-colored finishes on all models from all model lines sounds like a VERY simple thing to do. For example, I'd personally want a solid black PC1. It's a DOWNGRADE from the special transparent finishes that the PC1 normally comes with. Very feasible and probably the cheapest option anyway.

God dammit, I want my downgrades.

Love,
            Number Of The Cheap

Comment

Originally posted by mistersnazzy View Post
              My request is to move the volume knob away from the treble pickup. Other than that my SL2H is perfect.

Yeah, man, good idea. I hit the volume knob by accident more than I'd like to on my Warrior. Moving it back an inch or so would be great.
              I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

They should develop a whole line of RR24s, and include AT LEAST these models in the line:

- RR24 as it is now
                - RR24 2 humbucker (Seymour Duncan) with Floyd
                - RR24T
                - RR24 H-S-S (or at least H-S)
                - RR24M

Comment

oh... and RR24 MAH

Actually, while they are at it, they might as well make all models of all lines (USA and import) available with these features

- trem and stoptail models
                  - maple neck
                  - mahogany body
                  - H-S-S / H-H / H-S
                  - fully scalloped fretboard

That way they can actually put the increased revenue from jacked up prices to use

Comment

Reverse headstocks.

Comment

I'd say the "cool" options, like reverse headstocks, aren't THAT important, although of course they should be available...

But, the main features that in the end are little things but will upgrade the instrument to a truly 100% quality piece of gear, will make a difference.

The Jackson USA model line is kinda "weird" if you look at it, you have some guitars with little frets, some with 22 frets, most made of alder and maple rather than mahogany (which most people actually like and can get in other guitar companies, like ESP), the "jackson" tuning machines, the pickups, etc.

Comment

I rarely buy new guitars......I just think that the best guitars are those that are "played alot" and that excludes new guitars.....But I do want a soloist in the worst way.......But when I picked one up at GC, it felt like I was holding a toy.....FULL Sized Bodies PLEASE !!!!! If I am going to spend a couple grand for a guitar, I want it to feel like and look like a guitar and not something I bought at toys-R-Us. (This is why I own so many vintage Charvels - they feel like REAL guitars.

Also, the volume needs to be re-positioned !

And I would like to have a Soloist with a Kahler too !

Comment

Working...
                        X