RR24 Custom Shop opinion needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR24 Custom Shop opinion needed

Do the inlays look odd? They are Iommi Crosses all made the same size instead of decreasing up the neck.Any opinions before I drop the bomb?http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66422 Here is a comparison :http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/in...mages/2405.jpg
    Last edited by schofnsteen; 02-24-2007, 05:19 AM.

I think it looks odd. But if you like it, that's all that should matter, right?
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I pesonally don't like the design so much, but it's a nice guitar anyway
      SEPTYCAL GORGE MySpace page
      SEPTYCAL GORGE official website

Comment

Not my personal bag, but I think it's cool nonetheless. Go for it.

Comment

I wonder what the Jackson pickup is and what the little switch and battery box on the back are for...maybe NOS J50BC pickup and JE1000 preamp?

Comment

This was my originally my custom order. I ordered custom RR in October of 2005. CS messed up with the specs and this was the result...Luckily the second one was just like it should be More info after I got my RR to home!!! Yes, this one should have JE-1000 + J50-BC...

Comment

I´m sure that this RR will ROCK!!! It´s all korina!!! HIT IT because it would be nice if someone from here could get her!!!

I will send more pics and details after I get my final RR! Matt have done A LOT for me that I get my real DREAM guitar!!! More pics are coming...stay tuned

Comment

What did they mess up?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                  What did they mess up?
                  As I wrote..stay tuned...very long story so I will write all when I got my RR

Comment

I think that guitar looks great like it is, if only it had a Floyd.

Comment

Yes, this is definately AWESOME axe!!! Unfortunately my dream RR is a little bit different and therefore I had to made some changes...RR24´s got Floyds so here is an unique opportunity to have something else!!! Think about how easy are the string changes

Comment

looks 'off", sorry.

Comment

I agree, the crosses are too skinny on the first one. Now, that other one is calling my name Jack.

Comment

Working...
                          X