Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Jackson USA Fusion ...help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I think I've hit a nerve here - defintely not my intension! Don't mistake or accept my personal opinion as a negative comment toward anyone or anyone's guitar(s).

Also, sorry if I've violated a rule here about me wanting to buy a quality guitar.

- John

Comment

Not to hijack the thread here, but how does the USA Warrior's (WR1) neck compare to a Fusion? I know's it's thinner than a Soloist, but is it anywhere near as thin as a Fusion?
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

No nerves hit or anything, hence the "Smilies". Just pointing out, like G did, that the Professional line of Fusions are indeed great guitars and even though you are looking for a USA, the Fusion Pro would be a good alternative to "tide you over" until you are able to find one. The minimum post/time buying & selling rule is a good one. It lets us get to know each other and who we're dealing with. It also keeps down spam and encourages active participation in the discussion of the guitars we obviously love to play. Hang around, met the post/time limit and enjoy. BTW, welcome to the JCF!
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[quote=John;882280]My personal opinion - I feel that the "Proffesional" Fusion guitars are lesser in quality and workmanship than the U.S.A. Fusion guitars. For me, there is no comparison of the two except for the term "Fusion" as their model description. I would never settle for a "Proffesional" Fusion.]

I would say the Professional series Fusion Pro, XL, and HH would be very comparable to the USA Fusion in quality.
          Of course the graphics and colors you're looking for may only be available in a USA version, but that wouldn't necessarily make it better - just different.

Comment

As far as my prefrence on a finish for a U.S.A. Fusion ..."black" is perfectly fine with me. I'm not so much of a stickler for graphics as I was in the 80's. Of course, I can't deny alot of cool graphics that I've seen lately - my favorite being the "Tourture Chamber".

Btw, I have a question for all of the Jackson experts here ...was there ever a U.S.A. Fusion that had "Fusion Pro" printed under the Jackson logo on the headstock ...and I'm not refering to the "Proffesional" series either?

- John

Comment

My USA fusion is currently my only electric and I love it. Got it for cheaper than a soloist would cost but i dont think the quality is any worse. The unfinished neck really quick.
              I also love the lightning graphic!

If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

I would be tempted to part with it because Iv always dreamed of a Rhoads..
                But the very weak dollar means that Id never get even a reasonable price shipping over to you guys! I really should buy from the states quick while everything is literally half price!
                If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  As far as my prefrence on a finish for a U.S.A. Fusion ..."black" is perfectly fine with me. I'm not so much of a stickler for graphics as I was in the 80's. Of course, I can't deny alot of cool graphics that I've seen lately - my favorite being the "Tourture Chamber".

Btw, I have a question for all of the Jackson experts here ...was there ever a U.S.A. Fusion that had "Fusion Pro" printed under the Jackson logo on the headstock ...and I'm not refering to the "Proffesional" series either?

- John
                  Can't say I've ever seen or heard of anything like that.

That would get very confusing, wouldn't it?

Comment

Like was stated, the Fusion necks aren`t Wizard 1 thin, more like Wizaed 2 necks which are still too thin for me. I have big hands. Jack.

Comment

sold my fusion, it had the craziest lightning finish
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

the usa fusion neck was not ibanez thin and, to me, it felt great!!

Comment

Good Luck !!

Comment

Working...
                          X