Used pricing for SL2HT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used pricing for SL2HT

I don't see many of these for sale so I figured I'd ask here......

What is the going price for a black SL2HT on the used market? Any ideas.
    Last edited by mhenson42; 02-27-2007, 05:53 PM.

that's a SL2 with 2 humbuckers and string-thru right?
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
      that's a SL2 with 2 humbuckers and string-thru right?
      Yeah, the 2HT stands for 2 humbuckers and a hardtail.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

A nice one of these sold on eBay UK a few days back for about £780. Not a bad price this side of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by mhenson42 View Post
          What is the going price for a black SL2HT on the used market? Any ideas.
          I'd say usually $1150-$1350 for used SL2HT. A couple on ebay are in that range (first one is black):
          http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Jackson-USA-...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/USA-JACKSON-SL2H...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

^Cool - thanks those must have popped up recently because I'm always checking ebay for them.

Comment

Current black SL2HT retail is $2466 and a quick google check on new SL2HTs are in the range of $1849 which must be MAP. So figure $1750-$1850 for a new one. Used drop to $1150-$1350 like I mentioned. That black ebay one is new for $1325 BUT he is not a dealer so you would not get a warranty (if that means anything to you).

Comment

I've been in contact with that seller. I already own and SL2HT but I'm thinking about picking up another - or selling the one I have and getting a custom.

Comment

Working...
                X