Another PC1 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another PC1 Thread

Just got it in alittle while ago, and all I can can say is DAMN. It is perfect, way better looking in person that it came out in the pics. I cannot believe how cool this thing is. I have never played a PC1 before, but now I can see why everyone who has love them. I'm gonna say the nicest Jackson I have ever played. I have had issues with the last several Jackson/Charvel guitars I have had in the QC department. This one is spot on. The setup is even perfect all I had to do was tune her up from Eb. It's funny because I had her plugged in to my tuner and I kept feeling a little string buzz and then I realized the sustainer was on.

My intial impressions are that it feels alot like a EB Axis/EVH in the neck just with the wider nut, which is exactly what I have been looking for. Who knew all I needed to do was order a PC1(I have found the guitar for me). I took a few quick pics inside, so they aren't the best but I just wanted to show this baby to you all. I don't know if this is how the other guitars in the PC1 run came out, but I have a full flame maple neck just not the board and I also got a natural dyes back as opposed to it being dyed the same color as the front, neither of which I asked for, but are certainly a bonus I am happy I got. I'm tempted to order another one.

Once again thanks to Matt and Mike Learn for this. The gold leaf is so damn cool.

Larger pics are available here

http://web.mac.com/melvinny/iWeb/NAMM%2007/PC1.html
    Last edited by VinceV; 02-27-2007, 10:14 PM.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Love it!!!!!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Like I said before Vince...it's the bastard child...and one of the coolest guitars I've seen, everything is killer on that one. Put it in the will....or sell it to me

Comment

Nice front looking guitar. Too bad the back wasn't stained green.

Nice job in taking the guitar to a new level.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I love it. That flame maple neck is jaw-dropping.

Comment

Thats killer looking... wonderful quality, and attention to detail!

Comment

Hmm, quartersawn flame in a neck? Rare! You have a nice unique one there! Congrats
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Gorgeous.

Comment

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Good deals with:
                    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
                    X