• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonP View Post
    This is how it works.

The KV is a fin like a Tuna.

The RR is a fin like a Shark.

Sharks eat Tuna.

The RR eats the KV.

I have two RRs, but I wouldn't mind trying a KV.
    Haha... now this thing gets all Monty Python.
    KV has more wood, therefore it's bigger. Therefore RR as smaller is tuna and KV is shark. KV kills RR...

KV is like Liddell and RR is like Ortiz. Both are tough but Liddell wins...twice

I still say you should have a minimum of two of each....no matter what they are!!
    Like herpes, too? Haha... oh noes. Hope not.
    .: machine head vio-lence :.

Comment

Yeah- I'd imagine two herpes wouldn't be any more fun than just one....
      Two of each! Guitars, Bikes, Beers, Women....
      Can you tell my old lady isn't looking over my shoulder?? Oh, well- She'd still be wondering what to think about the herpes talk to notice the rest of what I said....LMAO!

Comment

KV: very boring; the V-shape has been done to death by all manufacturers; makes a small-framed person appear even smaller

RR: not boring; unique shape; looks more like it's "flying" than the KV; as stated, just flat-out looks badass; screams "I AM METAL!"
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
          Rhoads Rhoads Rhoads!! Do you really need something else ???
          yes, a KV for better balance, nicer neck shape, 24 frets.. hahah

For those commenting on the huge case for the KV.. you might want to consider an ESP case.. they are well build and a lot smaller/more compact.
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
            KV: very boring; the V-shape has been done to death by all manufacturers; makes a small-framed person appear even smaller

RR: not boring; unique shape; looks more like it's "flying" than the KV; as stated, just flat-out looks badass; screams "I AM METAL!"
            I'll bet there have been more RRs made by Jackson than KVs. Besides, pickguards are hideous.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

This is a good thread! I have an rr24, and next I want a kv2 I love the rr24, however I also have a vbt700 ibby and love how big it is. So I am excited to try out the kv2

Comment

Working...
              X