Question about the Maiden strats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delt View Post
    ^ and then i'd try to get the rights of the word "yeah" and they'd tell me "Sorry, Norton already has the rights to that exact same word"

Reminds me of the actress who played princess Leia in Star Wars, when they were making all these little toys of the characters she said "Now every time i look in the mirror i have to send $5 to George Lucas!"

I'm pretty sure,Mr.Lucas got his money
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
      There's a lot of doubled synth-guitars and tons of chorus on the regular guitars on that album. Add some chorus and a tiny bit of delay and you'll be on your way.

Btw, I love this one:

holy hell, thats a jackson? thats been my favorite of dave's strats for a long long time, i always figured it was a fender.

Comment

Comment

nice. thanks for posting all the pics!
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

So now you know why he's getting another one built - Janick has tainted the original :ROTF:
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

is Janick wearing a Dave Murray wristband there?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

God, I may have to have my account deleted one of these days as I’m starting to like Jackson less and less. (Alright, I always hated fender so I’ll blame them and pine for the day Jackson is it’s own company again). After reading all these threads of what Jackson won't do anymore, I'm having a hard time wanting to ever do business with them again. It's honestly getting to the point where I'm considering just ordering from Edwards/ESP.

I thought about a Jackson strat, I never even associated it with Iron Maiden. I’d be pissed off if I tried to put in a CS order and they gave me that excuse.

People always bash guitarist for jumping ship and going to ESP, but this is exactly the reason they do it. You’ll never heard me complain again about a guitar company ripping off Jackson.
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                  It's honestly getting to the point where I'm considering just ordering from Edwards/ESP.
                  Welcome to the club. Edwards are great guitars for the money.

The "Dave Murray wristband" photo is actually Dave. I tried to get screenshots for each Maiden guitarist playing Adrian's Strat. And yeah, I never noticed the creme humbucker until I saw that Janick shot... dunno when the original black one got changed.

Does the following photo remind anyone of the "porcine girlfriend" thread in the Non-J/C subforum?

Comment

I don't know why the Maiden boys don't go back to the best axes they ever had. Did they forget about them?

Comment

I got to get me a hot new burro.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                        God, I may have to have my account deleted one of these days as I’m starting to like Jackson less and less.
                        Even if you've got a problem with Jackson/FMIC, that's no reason to leave the forums, there's a lot of other good info here.
                        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                        X