No announcement yet.

Jackson RR Custom Shop, Army Mod (Camo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR Custom Shop, Army Mod (Camo)

I managed to get real a treasure...

- Jackson RR USA (RR2262) army mod.(neck & body),
    - Neckthru body
    - Floyd rose tremolo
    - One Jackson Pickup with active electronics
    - Phosphorus Jackson logo and bevels

This one has been originally ordered to finnish music store called Musamaailma back in -87 or -88. As far as I know army mod RR is one of a kind.

Here's one picture http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jhentila/Camo_Jackson.JPG

Is that pink and green? Maybe my monitor is fukked.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

looks like a 13 year old painted it in his garage.....
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
        Harsh.... I was just askin'.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Cool. That's way better than the camo on the Christian Olde Wolbers signature model.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool! I'm guessing thats sand color. Nice! How bout a pic in the dark..the bevels and logo glow right?? Need more pics :P

Comment

Looks pretty cool to me, but then I'm a sucker for a rear-loaded RR....
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

^ +1 .... although just 1 pickup and 1 volume pot seems kinda "naked" to me. You need something like this:

> looks like a 13 year old painted it in his garage.....

I had a garage when i was 13 but i sold it a few years ago
                "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Cool. That's way better than the camo on the Christian Olde Wolbers signature model.
                  That's setting the bar pretty low
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                    Harsh.... I was just askin'.
                    i was noting the lack of clear, hence the at home paint job, plus the fact that there was only 4 different blots of paint.
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

CONGRATS BEN!!! You love or hate this axe, I have to say that I LOVE this guitar!!! If you ever will sell this beauty away...contact me, please

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                        Maybe you should ask from Jackson factory if some 13 year old has been painted the guitar...

I really like the camo painting....Bridge pickup and volume is enough for me because I'm playing rhythm and solos by using only bridge pickup. My RAN Custom KV is ready soon and it has also only one pickup. Now I have KV-2, RAN Custom KV (with stop tailpiece) and Custom Shop RR...

I'll soon post more pictures though the guitar looks way better in nature

You love or hate this axe, I have to say that I LOVE this guitar!!!
                        I agree...I love camo guitars and this is the first RR I've seen with that painting.
                        Last edited by Ben_D; 03-05-2007, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Is there enough space on the guitar for the pattern, for it to be called camo?

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
                            Is there enough space on the guitar for the pattern, for it to be called camo?
                            Hmm...according to Custom Shop quote it's called army mod.

Comment

I like it!
                              What's the pickup and electronics?

Comment

Working...
                              X