Just Got My First Soloist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got My First Soloist!

Just received an SL2H-MAH I bought on eBay last week. Haven't had a chance to put my strings on it yet (it has 9's of some sort and I use Boomer 10's on everything), but so far I'm impressed. Build-quality-wise, it's right up there with the Custom Hamer I got a few months ago (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...udioatHome.jpg). It's also nice and light and the neck is very shred friendly (or it would be if I could shred ) with nice low action. The pickups give it a bit of a classic/old-school sound that overlaps with my Hamer, but it doesn't sound nearly as good (if I play them back-to-back, the Hamer slays it). I expected that though, and I'll probably put some Dimarzio flamethrowers in there (like an evo/evo2 combo) if I manage to hold onto it for more than a couple months (except for a couple Hamer keepers, I tend to be pretty fickle when it comes to guitars ). Anyway, I've been lurking on and off for years (?) and I just wanted to surface to gush a little...

-Austin

Get some pics of her posted !!

Comment

Here's a pic of the body from the eBay ad, but the guitar looks much better in person (they always do )

-Austin

Comment

... That pic looks pretty sweet already...

Comment

Very Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, I wanted to go for that one too. Love the natural finish. Is the condition as mint as he quoted? More Pics please!
            "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Man, that's pretty.
              I had an SL4 in natural.
              I traded up for my red SL1 but that natural look really hits the spot!
              Hey Nonny Nonny Milord!
              http://www.monsterjoe.be

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Looks nice...Have fun with it

Comment

Originally posted by MacBeth View Post
                    Oh, I wanted to go for that one too. Love the natural finish. Is the condition as mint as he quoted? More Pics please!
                    The guitar is like new, just like the ad stated. I'm getting a new digital camera this weekend (current one sucks), so I'll be able to post some better pics soon.

-Austin

Comment

Great soloist there

Comment

Nothing beats a Soloist. And the natural finish looks great.

Comment

Slap some EMG's in that bitch!
                          I love admins!

Comment

Working...
                          X