So I bought this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That RGF SL2H is KILLER!!!!!!!!

If you get it and decide you don't like it, please let me know.

Comment

damn you are picky
      I don't think I would've even noticed half of this stuff.
      Well I hope this red one meets your seal of approval, because she's a beauty
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        That's a nice axe. I hope it is perfect for you.

You would think that the machines that route these things would turn out a consistant product. Misaligned pups and bridges? Pathetic.
        That's what I would think. Yah, great CNC machines. I geuss if you don't line them up properly in the jig or whatever they turn out messed up. And yes, it is pathetic.

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
        Love it...although I love black ghost flames more this look pretty awesome..
        Love them speacially on the neck and the headstock...
        Great...
        I personally like all the ghost flames. Blue ghost flame is my favorite. I'm sure I'll change my mind when I get the red ghost and determine I like it best. Of course that will be my biased opinion.

Thanks all..

I must admit I'm quite anxious to see how this turns out.
        sigpic

Comment

i'm sorry, what's wrong with the Ibanez's neck pocket?? Are you referring to the way the fretboard is hanging over the body?
          Sam

Comment

The neck pocket isn't deep enough. See how high the fretboard sits above the body? That also raises the pups and the bridge.

Compare...

Some how that doesn't represent better quality to me. Especially when you consider how thin the guitar is...it kinda defeats the purpose.
            sigpic

Comment

aha. now I see it.
              Sam

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                Love the ghost flames. Post pics and a review when you get it.
                Full review and pics will be coming. I'll do the honeymoon review and then post a two week review. The awesomeness will be too overwhelming, at first, to post a honest review initially.
                sigpic

Comment

awesome RGF, I must of been damn fortunate with my BGF SL2H because the s.o.b. is perfect..... hopefully the RGF will be perfect........
                  “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

I'm glad you got a good one.

I'd settle for near perfect.

Even though I'd prefer Blue ghost flames...I'm more concerned with playablity. We shall see....
                    sigpic

Comment

That is a killer RGF axe! I saw it on E-Bay at Fuller's before. Congrats!

Rudy
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Congrats! That RGF looks amazing. I love the matching headstock and the flames on the neck. Hope it all works out for you. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Comment

Man, that flame job on the neck is killer ! Thats a really sharp guitar. Fullers is cool to deal with, I just bought a WR1 from them this afternoon. Its supposed to be here Wednesday. Can't wait !
                          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

So does anyone have any interesting factiods about this guitar. It's obviously a Dan Lawrence flame job. The truss rod cover has his signature.

It also has the old style heel. The web info from Fuller's says special neck angle. Fuller's really couldn't elaborate on that, but said all soloist have a special neck angle. If they all have it...it's not special. Fuller's seems to have quite a few Custom Shop guitars. I guess they just order them per thier specs?

Anyway, I thought I'd ask the experts here. Any info is appreciated.
                            sigpic

Comment

isn't that an advanced RGF? way cooler than the regular one! CONGRATS!

Comment

Wow I love that Soloist. Now I want to make mine like that one!!!!....hmmm sacrelige.....

Comment

Working...
                                X