Copperhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats john! looks great!
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

excellent guitar! congrats.

Comment

Awesome!Congrats.

Comment

Awesome finish !!!! looks great !!!

Congrats man !

Comment

Congrats ! Awesome looking guitar !!

Comment

Does Matt have any of these left?
              sigpic

Comment

I had a burmese python for several years. Unfortunately due to financial difficulties, I had to sell him to a breeder. I could no longer afford to feed him. He was almost 12 feet long, about 55 pounds when I let him go.

Normally yes all the scales are perfectly even/symmetrical on a real snake. Larger snakes like "puppy" the Burmese, would occasionally have "bad scale" days.... where the tips of the scales would catch on something and fold the tip backwards up toward the head.... they return to normal in a few days... or occasionally a scale would get damaged....

The netting used as a mask on that one obviously was damaged, but after owning a real snake for a number of years, and seeing his bad scale days.... It wouldnt bother me a bit. That axe looks sweet! Congrats!

Comment

One issue I have is that the high E on the 10th fret frets out on the 11th. I'm gonna take it to my local guy to have him take a look at it. That is the only issue with playability. I think the 11th fret just needs to be reseated. Other than that this thing plays GREAT!!!
                  Last edited by Jack The Riffer; 03-14-2007, 08:09 AM.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                    One issue I have is that the high E on the 10th fret frets out on the 11th. I'm gonna take it to my local guy to have him take a look at it. That is the only issue with playability. I think the 11th fret just needs to be reseated. Other than that this thing plays GREAT!!!

Doesn't sound like a major deal to fix. I'm still waiting on mine. How does the sucker sound?

Comment

I wish I'd been in on this run. They look great !

Comment

Sweet axe,looks its little brother ;-)
                        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Just got mine today. It is absolutely killer. It was in tune right out of the box (despite our huge snow storm and lousy weather) and plays great. Of the three new Jacksons I have had lately, this one played the best right off the bat. I think Matt probably is to thank for that as I have been a little skeptical about the factory setups on the other guitars I have played lately.

The fit and finish are great. The tone of this one seems a bit thicker and fuller in the mids than my SL1. It is a bit closer to my RR1 string through but not quite as much bottom end and lower mids as that guitar, which is to be expected.

This was a great limited run!

Comment

Working...
                          X