This Stubby V is giving me a boner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell YEAH PETE!!! It's about friggin time

That's the one...I love it bro! I've talked to Brad about this one many times

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz666 View Post
      Hell YEAH PETE!!! It's about friggin time

That's the one...I love it bro! I've talked to Brad about this one many times

- Joel
      Yeah, I know. I'm slow to the table, but my hand is a stunner. I bury myself in so much work that the last thing on my mind is photographing guitars. I'd rather play them. Hahahahaha!

I've told you before, and I'll go on the record here on the board:

When the time comes to ever sell this Dinky V, Joel gets first offer on it!

-PT

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        How about a picture of the complete guitar?
        Did you ever look at the top of the board and in the Gallery? It's there. :ROTF:

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So am I right in saying that it's not actually any smaller, it's just got slightly rounded wing tips?
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yep, those are the two photos when Brad owned it. Been there for a while. Thought everyone knew what was in the galleries.

BTW, who/when does the gallery and the Guitar of the Month ever get updated?
            Last edited by GuerillaPete; 03-13-2007, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
              BTW, who/when does the gallery and the Guitar of the Month ever get updated?
              No clue. You'd have to ask Kevin or Jeremy.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                I've told you before, and I'll go on the record here on the board:

When the time comes to ever sell this Dinky V, Joel gets first offer on it!

-PT
                Pete you rock bro! You're a stand-up guy and I really appreciate that!

I'm surprised you were able to put the guitar down long enough to snap these pics Love it man!

- Joel
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  How about a picture of the complete guitar?

lol... that reminds me of an auction Newc ran a few years ago. It had the most detailed pictures of every part of the guitar possible, like over a dozen pictures, but there was not one single shot of the guitar in it's entirety.

It was really cool to see such close ups of everything, but it left you wondering what the whole guitar actually looked like. That was pretty freaking funny. :p

Yeah that was the PCS Rhoads auction

The Rhoads was entirely too long to get a good full-size shot, not to mention the stark contrast of black and gold made it hard to photo. I think we were having monsoons then as well, so outdoor shots were impossible.

Anyway, sweet V - Joel, when you sell the Warbird to buy that V, lemme know
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's a gorgeous axe! The quilt is intoxicating.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleHead View Post
                      Holy shit fuck that is INSANE!!! I'd kill someone over that, not a word of a lie.
                      ^hahaha I just wanted to quote that!

Awsome guitar man.

Comment

Working...
                      X