noob with a question regarding pricing on RR1T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob with a question regarding pricing on RR1T

Hi guys/gals. Before I ask for advice I figure I should introduce myself. My name is Jim and I am from Boston, Mass. Now on to the question/s. I was planning on ordering a RR1T in white but I also wanted the black pinstripes as well, does anyone know if the pinstripes are an upcharge? I have been reading/lurking here for a while and I have been reading about some QC problems with USA guitars, I don't know if that should keep me from ordering something at this time. thanks for listening to me ramble.

Snow White w/black pinstripes is one of the factory color options for RR1T. I have a recent Snow white w/pins (Oct 06 on hang tag) with no quality issues.

Here's the specs with all the color options:

Page 4 of the attached price list shows the pricing based on color group:
    Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Don't let the retail prices scare you, check the internet and contact the JCF dealers for availability and street pricing. The RR1T is a production guitar, so you may be able to find one already at a dealer (or someone selling used on ebay), and therefore be able to have them verify the guitar is A-OK, as opposed to 'ordering' one and having to accept what shows up.

Actually I just shortened your search!, this one is a very good deal:

Welcome to the board!

Comment

Working...
    X