Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guitar day!!! Custom Shop-SL2H-RGF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thing is beautiful. i like the chrome hardware. I think the black would've looked kinda dull. Congrats

Comment

That flame finish just looks absolutely gorgeous, especially on the back of the neck.
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

That axe is a stunner! Is that a ghost's face I see in the flames on the back of the neck - or did someone slip something in my coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by haymaker View Post
          Is that a ghost's face I see in the flames on the back of the neck - or did someone slip something in my coffee?
          Wow, I see that. Wonder if it was intentional?

Comment

camera reflection?
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Well done. The fact that the flame painted on the neck is SWEET...Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                camera reflection?
                Nah, It's ALIVE!!!!

sigpic

Comment

amazing! Good job! Can we now have the price? Or did you already mention it?
                  Sam

Comment

Man! Thats a true work of art.. as is all of your great axes!

Comment

You can mail that to PA, and I'll like, play it, and never return it!

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb View Post
                        You can mail that to PA, and I'll like, play it, and never return it!
                        :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

No
                        sigpic

Comment

Does anyone want to see more pics?

Anyway? This guitar is a keeper, I think. I'm lovin it so far..

Still waiting for fullers to send me the correct specs.

I don't like repeating myself and I say ...do what you say and say what you do. If you say your going to send the specs, then do so. If not at least communicate with the customer to say your working on it or something.

Just sharing my expieriance....

Thanks for all the great compliments on the guitar. I don't even feel like I should be worthy of saying thanks....I didn't build it. Still it's smokin...just feel fortunate to have a nice guitar.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S-man View Post
                            Does anyone want to see more pics?
                            jeez, I feel bad derailing your new RGF thread, which is smokin' hot ... but I would love to see more pics of that archtop. Maybe the both of them together, that would be only HALF derailment!

Comment

No problem...I'm not a guitar snob.
                              sigpic

Comment

Enough???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X