Rr3052

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rr3052

The guy in the ugly brown uniform brought this today... it was in Germany already last week, the guy at the from UPS told me they are going to deliever it saturday... when was it here... monday.

All of you have seen this one, but hey... got to show off a bit too.

God damned... Case is broken... my pulse was at 500000000 thinking that something might have happend to the guitar.

But everything was allright. So here are some more:

The Fretboard looks a bit light, but I guess that is just because of the long journey. After I condition it, its going to be better.

Big Thanks to Matt for this one!

and even more here:
    Jackson RR3052
    "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Very Very Nice!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beautiful.

I think fretboards are getting light because quality ebony is getting harder and harder to find. Not just your axe, I've seen quite a few new Jacksons with this issue. Not sure if other manufacturers are having issues as well, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Nice one Daniel!
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

wow, awesome....congrats
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Very Cool! Congrats!

Comment

Cool, is that a 24 fret neck? Nice finish!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Damn, that is sweet. Good luck with it.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Congrats! I thought those all sold already. I think they only made three of them. Myself and Mike (Bonghits) had spec'd those out with Matt last year, but unfortunately I got a big tax bill and couldn't go through with it.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah I think they have not been getting the "nicest" ebony lately. My custom which I received in December had somewhat light ebony too. Keep an eye on it and condition often. Alittle over a month mine developed cracks ,even with conditioning it a few times.

Comment

sweet ride!

Comment

great RR there !!!!!

Comment

Sweet RR. I prefer the gold hardware on the black w/yellow bevels (more Laiho'ish I guess). Is that an EMG 89 or 85? No battery box?

Comment

CONGRATS!!! Can´t go wrong with 24 fret USA RR!!!

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
                            Yeah I think they have not been getting the "nicest" ebony lately. My custom which I received in December had somewhat light ebony too. Keep an eye on it and condition often. Alittle over a month mine developed cracks ,even with conditioning it a few times.

Sad to hear that I guess that it´s down to luck because my custom (RR3044) arrived a few weeks ago and it has very nice black and dark ebony fretboard...

Comment

The Fretboard turned way darker after the conditioning. It was a long ride from the staates to Germany and hasn't done her no good. But now its better.

Its an EMG89 and a PA-2. The Battery is in electrics department... like it better that way. But I think I'm going to replace the electrics with an old J-50BC and a JE-1000g if I can get my hands on one. But that has time, it stays a while like it is.

I first saw this guitar at JGP and tried to get something as close as possible. I found the Thread were you got those once ready a while after. Matt got another on in he told me about at the beginning of the year. Those were suppost to be ready in April/Mai so I got lucky.
                              "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Working...
                              X