Info regarding for sale ads here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info regarding for sale ads here

Hey there guys, i havn`t been aroung here for a long time. I was wondering if there is a for sale forum around here. I don`t wanna be rude and post a spam thread.

Thanks,

Chris

this may help you out.
    http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/rules.php

Comment

Please read the rules. They are at the top of each page. Right between "User CP" and "FAQ" (which is also suggested reading). I've always wanted to use that smiley..

Oops I posted right at Slash did..didn't know you were given the info. Not trying to give ya a hard time.

Comment

OK guys, sorry. I didn`t see the classifieds area. My bad. I will do more searching before i ask anymore questions in the future.

Thanks though,

Chris

Comment

Damn am i a retard or what??? Where`s the classifieds area????? I can`t find it.

PLease be easy on the response....

Thanks again,

CHris

Comment

It is hidden from your view as you haven't met the criteria. As mentioned, look under FAQ and Rules at the top of each page. Note the "cruise around a bit and get involved" comment below:

FAQ
            Where can I sell and buy gear on the JCF?
            All ads need to be posted in the 'Classifieds' forum. To access the 'Classifieds' forum, it is required that you are a member for at least 90 days and have accumulated 100 posts. Please also note the rules where this is also outlined.
            Rules: Classifieds area
            The Classifieds forum is to be used by our regular members; we encourage JCF members to add to the board's value, and the Classifieds forum is not to be perceived as a reason to join the Jackson/Charvel Forum. The JCF Administrators and Moderators will remove ads (and remove classifieds access) from members who are here solely to sell gear and add no value elsewhere. Finally, the classifieds are for gear sales only- No cars, personal items, etc. As with any sale, let the buyer beware.
            Junior members: Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved. Once you've established 100 posts and have been registered for at least 90 days, you will be promoted to a JCF Member and be able to access the classifieds section of the JCF
            Posting your own Ebay auctions: DON'T! We're not interested in advertising for your auction. We regularly look at Ebay, and chances are we've seen your ad before you posted it.
            Regular Members: no third party ads are allowed. The classifieds are for your personal gear only.

Comment

Not to mention wrong forum to ask that question. lol You should ask such questions in the feedback forum.

cheers
              Sam

Comment

OK,OK i get it.

I`ll cruise around for a while.LOL

Thanks guys,

Chris

Comment

hey chris, welcome to the board! people can get a little jumpy when it comes to the classifieds, but please feel free to look around, add to discussions, and all that good crap.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                    hey chris, welcome to the board! people can get a little jumpy when it comes to the classifieds, but please feel free to look around, add to discussions, and all that good crap.

sully

Thanks, i will do that.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 7 Stringer View Post
                      Thanks, i will do that.

Chris
                      Welcome Chris. Just be patient. Get to know the members around here and you'll be fine. I understand that you want to see the classifieds. I did too when I was a newbie but we have rules around here and that's just how it is. You'll find out soon enough though that this place is very enjoyable.
                      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                        Welcome Chris. Just be patient. Get to know the members around here and you'll be fine. I understand that you want to see the classifieds. I did too when I was a newbie but we have rules around here and that's just how it is. You'll find out soon enough though that this place is very enjoyable.
                        Well it sure seems like it, i like talking gear. I`ve got quite a bit of amps and guitars. Might as well post a pic of some of my collection, it will give you guys a chance to know me a bit.

Here it is:

Chris

Comment

Holy shit, now that is a room of pure fucking ROCK!

(need some Charvels though)

Comment

If you're in a huge hurry to sell something, try Ebay - most everyone here who buys shops on Ebay.

If it's a Jackson, and it's on Ebay, chances are pretty high we've seen it.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I bet the neighbors love this Chris fellow.

Comment

Working...
                              X