• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out what I'm saving for! [pic heavy]

I'll have it by next January
    Jackson KE2 [Ferrari Red w/ Black Bevels]

2650$ CAD w/tax
    What do you think?
    Last edited by Mario8672; 04-09-2007, 03:07 PM.
    Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
    Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
    Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

It´s very cool but the waiting time is a little bit long...eventough you are saving the money...You should check Ebay auctions, maybe you will find this kind of Kelly from there too - with cheaper price...

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

I checked. There's only THIS one (which I got the pics from), but it's the same price (when you put the fees into the mix).

Comment

This is the one that Matt has for sale right?
          666 - Soulless to the core - 666

Comment

I've always had a place in my heart for a KE1, but a Kelly in general would be awsome. I'm also starting to think I need to grab a Jackson that isn't floyded, and I think that a Kelly would do the trick - anything else I think has to be floyded for me!

That'll be a picker for sure man.

Comment

I don't get it. Next January as in 2008? Is this guitar from a store? Is it used?

If it's from a store (or used) what makes you think the seller is going to hold it up for almost a year?

Comment

I'm not expecting it to still be there. When I've got the money, I'll call up a few local stores. If they don't have it, I'll just order it.

Comment

Oh ok, my bad, I though you were saying that you were buying THAT guitar, like, if it was the only one left or something.

Make sure to save some more, maybe USA's will increase the price as well (so I've been told).

Comment

I know if that were me, I'd have changed my mind about 600 times by then.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

i'd hit it
                      ----------
                      Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Killer axe!
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Not bad for a pawn shop piece of junk, i'll give you $45 for it

kidding .... looks killer, only thing i don't like about it is the "binding-over-frets" ie. pieces of binding left to complete the ends of each fret, instead of having the whole fret length.
                          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

nice looking kelly

Comment

Working...
                            X