No announcement yet.

Post your yellow bengal pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, no Jackson logo on this one. It's a GMW with a Dan L. graphic that I had done years ago. The neck was modeled after a Jackson neck and the profile is almost identical to my SL2H neck. Killer guitar!

Comment

Here's my SL1

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Another bengal...

Comment

As usual I've only got a live shot :
          Hey Nonny Nonny Milord!
          http://www.monsterjoe.be

Comment

I like the rhoads

Comment

What a GAS inducing thread. My "one that got away" was a yellow bengal Charvel. Some hotshot was goin' to California to make his fortune, and was asking six bills for it. I had the guitar in my hands, the cash in my pocket, and I passed on it.

Almost the 20 year anniversary of that event, and I'm still kicking myself.
              This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Don't know how I forgot about this one:

Sadly it's not mine.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

My GMW,it's my main player,pic is from previous owner,it looks the same with other than the fretboard being much darker and broken in,other than that it is as flawless as it looks.

The paint scheme is wrapped around on the back of the guitar as well,it SCREAMS!

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849 View Post
                    Holy Shit Jani.. you own a lot of great axes...as far as this one is yours?!?!?! but this one kicks major ass.. if you are goin to sell it.. lemme know!!!! Never seen a bengal on a KV before... awesome and stunning.. Hell Yeah!!!!
                    Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      My GMW,it's my main player,pic is from previous owner,it looks the same with other than the fretboard being much darker and broken in,other than that it is as flawless as it looks.

The paint scheme is wrapped around on the back of the guitar as well,it SCREAMS!
                      holy SHEEEET! She's beautiful!!

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849 View Post
                        Good Lord that's hot!!! Very unusual Bengal finish.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                            Sorry, but such a nice pic needs to be displayed not hidden behind a link

***************** Hey !! Roll those cords up will ya ?? Bread tie!

Comment

I took that pic several years ago. My "music space" is a lot tidier and minimalistic now...

Comment

Working...
                              X