Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black is simple and yet elegant.

Enjoy it!
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Congrats, have fun with it ..and when you get it post pics...
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

DUDE!!! i'm gonna have pics sooner than i thought!!! i just tracked it now it says it'll be here saturday!
        ----------
        Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Man, that is sweet. I'd love a KV or RR. Enjoy the axe!
          "What's all this lying around shit!!" - Bluto

Comment

Nice and simple. Just the way I like it. Excellent guitar indeed!

Comment

one of my faves a blacked out guitar, make sure they pack her safely for ya. you'll love it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                King V. Excellent choice sir. IMO the most metal guitar ever. EVER I SAY!!!!!
                Indeed the most METAL guitar ever.

Comment

I got it on saturday and it rules. Plays like a dream. The neck is super comfy. The inlay work is beatiful. I also got a nice molded hardshell case with it as opposed to a wood one which was a bonus. The stock pickups sound killer, i got to try em with my band to see if they'll workout though. Too bad we tune so low i'll have to put big ol strings on it but oh well.

This guitar is killer!

----------
                  Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

Working...
                  X