Pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic request

Has anyone have (or can anyone take) a pic of the neck / paint join on a Soloist they can post for me please?

I'm getting a guitar restored, and need some pics to show the painter how Jackson shape the transition between paint and bare wood.....

Thanks in advance
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Originally posted by neilli View Post
    Has anyone have (or can anyone take) a pic of the neck / paint join on a Soloist they can post for me please?

I'm getting a guitar restored, and need some pics to show the painter how Jackson shape the transition between paint and bare wood.....
    Hi Neilli,

Here's a picture of the back of Budman68's SLATQM, as hosted by samden cuda (I hope neither minds the repost!):

Is that what you're looking for? The only soloists I've seen with unpainted necks were SLATQMs and early SLATQHs.

Mine has a stained neck and the stain runs through the body, so I doubt a close up of it is of any use to you...

Comment

Ken, thanks for that - yeah, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. The more pics I can get, the better!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
        Ken, thanks for that - yeah, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. The more pics I can get, the better!
        Not quite close-ups, but here are a few old ones from DCGL. Hope they're of some use.

Comment

Working...
        X