3 TITE Red Metallic Crackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 TITE Red Metallic Crackle

Just arrived today (the complete body) from Chris via UPS and packed well enough to withstand an atom bomb.... This thing is like brand friggin new and was supposedly a NAMM guitar. Unfortunately the neck was parted off and could possibly be in Spain somewhere.

Why, I ask you?

Ah well....so I installed a Charvel Model 1 neck that I had modded with a string lock and black binding onto her, and while it looks great (the neck), it almost looks too old for this brand new looking body. This thing was never played as the pickups don't have any where as does the fine tuners on the JT6. Paint is in excellent condition with no playwear at all. Has one little chip near the neck pocket in the black area so it's an easy fix.
    Some pics for you but I must say this is one of the hardest finishes I've ever photographed. My pics suck to say the least, you just can't appreciate the metallic flake until you see it in person-

Thanks again, my friend -
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

I think the pictures look great
    Like that finish...
    Great guitar congrats
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I like it...mucho gusto!

Comment

I'd route it for a hum.

LOL, just kidding. Nice looking axe.

Comment

Thats looks great I love the crackles.3 tite is a bit rare too.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

fuck what a sweet axe, major grats on that one man! you've got one kickass collection of sweet pieces happenin'

Comment

I think that neck looks perfect on that guitar. The maple fret board with the black binding is incredible. Enjoy.

Comment

Coolest crackle ever! Congrats Dave.

Comment

Budman,
                  Nice! Very nice...

As for the wear on the body not matching the neck. Just drag the body behind your pickup for about 2 blocks, that should take care of it. Or you could do 1 block, if you don't want too much wear!
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Three less pickup rings to make..

Shes a looker. Needs some white nylons and heels.

Comment

Thanks fellers, she weighs in at 9 lbs. which is the heaviest bolt on I have. Surprisingly sounds nice with the stock pickups and the JE-1200.
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That maple neck looks killer with that finish, LOVE the black binding...now stop wasting time taking photos of this , get back in the garage and finish that super sweet charvel you've been teasing us all with in your other thread!

Comment

Man that is one sweet looking axe! The black binding is perfect.

Comment

Working...
                          X