Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a 2006 USA Jackson Soloist worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a 2006 USA Jackson Soloist worth?

What is a USA Jackson Soloist (black color) in excellent condition with case worth?

SL2H model

Comment

New 2007 SL2H is between $1700-$1900 so used 2006 model in excellent condition would be $1200-$1300...IMO.
      Last edited by Ben_D; 05-19-2007, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_D View Post
        New 2007 SL2H is between $1700-$1900 so used 2006 model in excellent condition would be $1200-$1300...IMO.
        Well... I just walked out of GC with one for $1,099 out the door with the case

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Score!

Comment

Originally posted by psychodave View Post
              Great..that's almost free

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_D View Post
                Great..that's almost free
                It really is. Thats not much more than the cost of a DXMG in my country, without a case!

Comment

Originally posted by 666String View Post
                  It really is. Thats not much more than the cost of a DXMG in my country, without a case!

God bless America!!
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Score man!
                    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by psychodave View Post
                      congrats! that's a fantastic deal for that guitar.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

We NEED some pics!
                        That is an amazing price for an aming guitar.

Comment

HUGE great deal! I picked up my SL1 at GC for $1300 and I think (and the JCF community seemed to agree) I got a tremendous deal. $1100k is absolutely unreal.

Did they sell it without the Jackson case? I later learned that mine was "exploded", which in GC speak means that some genius sold the case out from under it from the back, along with the "Case Candy", which meant that GC just wants to get it on out.....all that money off for no case candy? SOLD!

BUT...I'm going to do to you what one of the veterans did to me

Vass

Comment

Lucky bastards in the US. Here in Norway the price for a new SL2H is 4500$ +-.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                              HUGE great deal! I picked up my SL1 at GC for $1300 and I think (and the JCF community seemed to agree) I got a tremendous deal. $1100k is absolutely unreal.

Did they sell it without the Jackson case? I later learned that mine was "exploded", which in GC speak means that some genius sold the case out from under it from the back, along with the "Case Candy", which meant that GC just wants to get it on out.....all that money off for no case candy? SOLD!

BUT...I'm going to do to you what one of the veterans did to me

Vass

I will take some pics later...

Here is a teaser video of me playing my Bolted steel soloist:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I had to really talk them down...and the sales guy knew I was really interested... so they had to tinker around with the system since I didnt want to pay for tax.

The receipt reads:
                              Used Soloist SL2H $1,034.15
                              case: 2.64
                              tax: 62.21
                              Total: $1,099

I didnt get the case candy, but I did get the key and the build tag.

After owning it fro close to a week, I re-set it up to my specs including some neck tweaks and p-up changes. The f'er playes great and sound better.
                              Last edited by psychodave; 05-25-2007, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X